Well these past 5 days have sure been INCREDIBLE! We have done many fun activities throughout the week like appearing on Breakfast Television, Much Music’s New Music Live, going shopping at the Eaton Centre and Yorkdale Mall, going to the Toronto Zoo to see the Giant Panda exhibit, going to Medieval Times for a show and dinner, and of course tons of rehearsals! Miss Teen Canada World has been an amazing opportunity and experience and I am really learning a lot from this once in a lifetime opportunity. I have made 64 beautiful new friends and am making memories I will cherish forever. Tomorrow Thursday July 18th, 2013 is the Preliminary Night. I CAN’T WAIT to get to go on stage! Also please don’t forget to continue to vote for me Hailey Hastie – Miss Teen Sudbury World for the People’s Choice at www.missteencanadaworld.com. One vote per email address!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.